Musicians welcome! Solo or ensemble. The more genres the better. So long as you can perform acoustically or at a considerate, neighbor-compatible volume suited to your host location, the stage is yours.
Performers agree to:
- Radical generosity and good will.
- Connecting with your porch host in short order after receiving your assignment.
- Coordinating with your porch host about the logistics of your performance (i.e. space needed, equipment, electricity needs, etc.).
- Performing only during your assigned time.
- Playing at a sound level respectful to the neighbors and/or other performers nearby. Acoustic levels are ideal but common sense consideration ultimately truiumphs. Think of your venue as the space between the house and the curb and adjust for that.
- Getting the word out to everyone you know to drop on by.